Anglican Diocese of Port Elizabeth

Click to learn more about our diocesan coat of arms

Home | Clerical Directory | Diocesan Directory | Parishes | Full Directory (requires login) | Events | News | Synod | iindaba






Parish Information

Saint Peter -Kinkelbos
Archdeaconry: Kariega
Kinkelbos

History:
St Peter's stands alongside the main road 48kms from Port Elizabeth, on ground donated by one time churchwarden R J Newcombe. The first building dedicated in 1909 was made of wood and iron, but was rebuilt in brick in 1940. The wood and iron hall has been used for community functions since 1931. Despite paucity of numbers, the St Peter's congregation is one of the most remarkably active groups of people in the Diocese with a very high percentage actively involved in Bible Study groups and effective community outreach.

Back to previous page

Home | Clerical Directory | Diocesan Directory | Parishes | Full Directory (requires login) | Events | News | Synod | iindaba

Powered by PE Church Net / Easy CMS Website Builder